Monday, January 12, 2009

I Dont Understand...

Why do guys seriously think they can get away with lying and cheating and sneaking around?

What's the point?

They must know that we will ALWAYS find out, no matter what. 

We have our ways. 

Things will come full circle for them and karma's a bitch.

All the guys that do these things are the kinds of guys that sweep you off your feet and you feel so lucky to have them in your life because they are so amazing. You think wow, they seem too good to be true, but I guess its finally my time to find the right person. You trust them you believe them then BAM! your hit with reality.

I think that most of the time being single is way more fun and carefree. You have no one constantly on your mind, no one to think about, no one worry about and no one to try to constantly please.

Ahhh. Writing this all out feels so great.

Off to run some errands.

Hopefully i'll start writing in here more consistently. 

xoxo




2 comments:

Zackri Whitlow said...

The thing I can relate to in defense to part of the guy thing is simply the fact that at certain times people and of course guys and GIRLS too! can get in the moment and love it at the time but once you two part ways after the major connection you had once or maybe twice then all of the sudden they are so in the moment at all times that they just simply flake out after not hanging out again for a while or for however long it might be... that's why texting has taken over in a big way...

I could go in more depth, but hopefully you got the idea...

Zackri Whitlow said...

I thought that was my comment, now sure what this space is really for...